Quick Results – Accurate Testing
If you need drug testing at your company, consider On Demand as your provider.
Established over a decade ago, our business is rooted in drug testing, and we have spent time perfecting the drug testing process for employers across the state. From customized panels to regulated business requirements, On Demand services a wide array of businesses in maintaining a safe, drug-free workplace every day. Reduce the risk of work-related injuries, and protect your staff and organization with a customized drug testing program with On Demand.
How Drug Testing Employees Can Protect Your Company
From hiring to routine maintenance, drug testing programs play an essential part in workplace safety, productivity and ultimately your company’s bottom line. Decreasing the risk of on-the-job accidents, drug testing is a proven preventative practice in ensuring cross-company safety. Typical reasons to implement a drug testing program in your workplace include:
- pre-employment drug testing
- reasonable suspicion or reasonable cause drug testing
- random drug testing
- post-accident drug testing
Some industries are even required to have a drug testing policy in place. If your place of work is regulated by the Department of Labor or Department of Transportation, you are federally mandated to maintain a drug free workplace. Our in-house policy experts can consult with you individually about what type of program is required for your industry.
Make it Easy With Our Online Employer Portal
At On Demand, it is easy to not only implement, but maintain drug-free workplace policies. Our staff and online employer portal keep you informed and help you stay up-to-date on what is going on within your workplace such as policy updates, changes in drug testing requirements and other services that could benefit your company.
Our online employer portal allows you to schedule your drug testing appointments from your computer or phone, check test results and monitor the entire process from your office. Notifications can be set up to let you know when your employee has checked in at one of our centers, when the drug test has been completed, if additional analysis is needed, and when results are ready to be viewed. If your company participates in an instant drug testing program, negative results may be available within minutes of an employee taking the test.
Proven by Science
All regulated-industry and non-negative samples are sent to federally certified laboratories by our staff. If needed, our on-site Medical Review Office (MRO) will follow-up with an individual and confirmation testing is performed.
Reasons to Test
- Pre-Employment Testing – On Demand’s pre-employment drug screening, fingerprinting, and background checks are proactive ways to identify issues with potential candidates before you hire them.
- Random Testing – Random Drug Testing is an effective deterrent to regular drug and alcohol users in the workplace. On Demand manages your random testing program from the random selection process to testing your employee on-site– anytime, anywhere.
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing – On Demand offers reasonable suspicion training so supervisors can recognize the signs, symptoms and patterns of behavior in drug and alcohol abuse.
- Post-Accident Testing – Forty percent of workplace related fatalities are the result of substance abuse. When an accident happens, On Demand can help your organization determine whether drug and alcohol were a factor.
** Each test that is performed at On Demand passes through an MRO or Medical Review Officer (if needed) The MRO is a licensed physician that is responsible for receiving and reviewing laboratory results generated by an employer’s drug testing program. Having an MRO involved in testing decreases overall result turnaround time, protects the rights of the employer and applicant, stays within compliance required by many industries, and protects the integrity of the test result.
** On Demand uses a variety of testing methods to meet industry compliance or specific employer needs, these include urine, breath-alcohol, hair and oral fluids testing.
Your safety is our priority
Need to pay your bill? – Pay online
Do not let a workplace injury or illness keep you from living your life. On Demand is here to help you get things back to normal. Our clinics are equipped to provide services that you might need when suffering a workplace injury, or just to keep you generally healthy.